The Xperia Tablet S is a touch screen Android tablet designed by Sony. It was announced at International Funkausstellung Berlin (IFA) 2012, and debuted in the US on September 7, 2012. The tablet directly succeeded the Sony Tablet S, with a thinner and lighter design, a faster processor, and an improved camera. It is the first Sony tablet to be marketed with the Xperia branding. A modified version of Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich ships on the tablet. Some alterations include the ability to add multiple user accounts and control of the tablet's IR blaster. It is not currently upgradeable to Android 4.1 Jelly Bean.
The Sony Xperia Tablet S has a 9.4-inch display with a resolution of 1280 x 800, which is lower than premium tablets such as the new iPad 3 (2048 x 1536) and the Asus Transformer TF700 (1920 x 1200). But still, watching videos is a treat. Colors are vivid, and blacks are rich and deep. The TFT display looked great even from extreme angles. Have you ever want to transfer DVD movies or videos to this Sony Xperia Tablet S for enjoyment? Here the third-party software you need is Any Video Converter Ultimate which is capable of converting a wide range of video formats to Sony Xperia Tablet S playable MP4 format for well viewing.
The Xperia Tablet S features a magazine inspired design similar to its predecessor's, but the angle is less pronounced than in the original. It includes a full sized SD card slot, along with a proprietary Sony charging port and a 3.5mm headphone jack. It also features an infrared blaster, which acts as a universal remote. The Xperia Tablet S is sold in 16GB, 32GB, and 64GB models. These are Wifi-only in the US, but 3G models are available in the UK.
Have you ever want to convert video or DVD movies to Sony Xperia Tablet S for enjoying them on big display screen with better experience? Here the following is a brief guide on how to convert videos or DVD movie for Sony Xperia Tablet S.
Please download Sony Xperia Tablet S Video Converter and install it on your computer first. And then run this Sony Xperia Tablet S Video Converter.
Simply click Add Video Files button to import the video files from your hard drive. If you want to convert DVD movies for your Sony Xperia Tablet S, please insert your DVD movie disc to the DVD drive and then click Add DVD button to locate.
Click "Output Profile>Android Products" and choose "Customized MP4 Movie(*.mp4)" in the profile drop-down list. For better enjoying videos on Sony Xperia Tablet S, you can customize video and audio options, such as Video Codec, Video Bitrate, Audio Codec, Audio Bitrate, Audio Channel, Disable Audio, etc.
The best video and audio settings for Sony Xperia Tablet S
Click Convert Now button to start converting videos or DVD movies for Sony Xperia Tablet S. Once the conversion is finished, you can click "Output Folder" button on the bottom left to get the output MP4 files. Then transfer the converted videos to your Sony Xperia Tablet S.
* Rip DVD disc and DVD folder to videos for iPod, PSP, Zune and more
* Convert all kinds of video formats including high-defination videos
* Convert videos for all portable media players and mobile phones
* Extract audio from any videos and save as MP3/WMA for your mp3 player
* Take snapshot from any videos and build your own picture collection
* Support high-defination for both input and output
* Record any local and online video, capture all desktop activities
* Burn videos into DVD or AVCHD DVD movie playable on TV and DVD player
* Create HTML5 videos with embedding code ready to use for websites
* Download online videos from Nico, Google, MetaCafe, Facebook, YouTube and etc.
* Boost video conversion speed up to 6X faster with CUDA acceleration
* Batch add videos from hard drive and batch convert
* Customize output parameters completely as you like