January 27, 2010, Anvsoft Inc releases Any Video Converter Pro V3.0.2 and Any DVD Converter Pro V4.0.2. In the new version, Any Video/DVD Converter Pro is added Google Nexus One output profile. Users can easily convert their videos to Nexus One by selecting this profile. Any DVD Converter Pro is updated to support directly ripping and converting all encrypted DVD no matter what DVD copy protection method is used. The newly released DVD movies including G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra, District 9, Inglourious Basterds, The Proposal and etc. are supported. With new Any DVD Converter Pro V4.0.2, you can avoid converting the potential fake main movie titles and get the scenes played back in the right order.
New Any Video/DVD Converter Pro 3.02/4.02 which is available at: http://www.any-video-converter.com/ adds some new useful options and functions, updates engine and fixes some bugs:
1. Add new DVD navigation mode to show the progress of Opening DVD;
2. Update the mplayer engine;
3. Add Ripping DVD tittles in DVDNav mode and Show fake tittles in copy protected DVD disc two options to DVD Tab in Options;
4. Add Avoid incomplete conversion option to Advanced Tab in Options;
5. Fix the bug that controlling the slider in DVD preview or Clipping mode is not accurate;
6. Update the language files;
7. Add mp2 audio output in the DVD PAL output profile;
8. Add new DVD analysis capabilities to analyze the structure of new encryption DVD, get the accurate position of the main titles and not show the fake titles;
9. Fix the bug of displaying error when merging videos;
10. Add Google Nexus One output profile;
The Nexus One is an Internet and multimedia enabled smart phone designed by Google, Inc, which runs the Android open source mobile operating system. Being a multimedia enabled smart phone, Nexus One can play videos encoded by H.263, H.264 and MPEG-4 codec, play audio formats including MP3, AAC+, Ogg Vorbis, WAV and MIDI. Using new Any Video/DVD Converter Pro 3.02/4.02 can easily convert all kinds of video formats or DVD to MP4 videos playable on the Nexus One. There is a Google Nexus One MPEG-4 Movie output profile for you to choose to start converting.
With new DVD analysis capabilities, Any DVD Converter Pro V4.0.2 can analyze the structure of almost all new encryption DVD. When users insert DVD to Any DVD Converter Pro which is in default settings, the program will display the DVDNav mode to tell the users what is going on. After the analysis, Any DVD Converter Pro will tell the users where the main titles are. This function can prevent users from converting the wrong titles to save users’ time. Also, new Any DVD Converter Pro can handle some new encryption DVD which are difficult to be ripped and converted.
Some bad quality DVD and videos will be fast forward or incomplete after conversion. Now, the new mplayer engine and new option Avoid incomplete conversion for new Any Video/DVD Converter Pro 3.0.2/4.0.2 can help users fix those problems. When users check this option, that means adding -noskip option in mencoder command. With this option, the output videos from those bad quality DVD or videos will play normally.
New Any Video/DVD Converter Pro 3.0.2/4.0.2 (http://www.any-video-converter.com/) is designed with user-friendly and easy-to-use graphical interface. Also, Any Video/DVD Converter Pro is famous for its fast converting speed and excellent video quality.
For more information or questions about Any Video/DVD Converter Pro Series Software, please visit http://www.any-video-converter.com/