- OS Supported: Mac OS X 10.6.x, 10.7.x, 10.8, 10.9 or later
- Processor: 1G Hz Intel, or above
- Physical RAM: 512M or more
Once you have finished downloading Any Video Converter from the website, it's easy to finish installation by following the instructions. The brief steps are as follows:
- 1. Locate and double-click the downloaded file named "avc_free_mac_intel.dmg" to start the installation.
- 2. Follow the instructions to finish the installation.
- 3. When you see a window where there is an icon of app, drag and drop the icon onto the desktop. Then you can just run the program from the desktop icon.
Note: After installation, when you open the program, there will be a prompt dialog with the message” Installation of Chmod BPF Required”, please follow the instructions to install Chmod BPF to support more sites to download videos.
If you are running on Mac OS X 10.8 and 10.9, to correctly use Any Video Converter, you need to do some settings. Please visit this guide: How to Install Any Video Converter on Mac OS X 10.8 and 10.9.