If you are looking for a HD player with powerful function, simple interface and excellent features, well, FreeSmith free HD Player would be the top pick. It is an All-in-one media player to play videos, music, online videos and even DVD, blu-ray disc movies free for everyone.
FreeSmith HD player is particularly designed for you to enjoy HD movies, video and music on your PC easily. No extra video codec required, smart to play the files you throw to, free to use hotkey operation, manage playlist and etc. Multiple skins and different mode for you to dress the free avi player, make it a bit different.
Don't hesitate to download the free HD player to have a free try. You would find its superiority rather than other HD players.
- No spyware, free and easy to install
- Specially designed to play HD video files
- Support all video formats - AVI, MP4, MKV, WMV, VOB, etc.
- Video scaling in full screen, 4:3,16:9...and more!
- Increase or decrease contrast, saturation, brightness
- HD player program is simple and easy-to-use
- Comes with a user-friendly interface
- Standalone volume control
- Control by hotkey, free from mouse
This is the user-friendly interface of FreeSmith HD player.
Step 1: Download and install
Download free HD player from this website, then install this free HD player and launch the app.
Step 2: Add the files you want to play
Add the HD files to FreeSmith HD player playlist. You can do that one of the following ways:
* Drag the needed HD files to the application window or onto the icon in the dock.
* Click the "File" button on the right bottom corner or "FreeSmith" button in the main window to open the HD file.
* Right-click the file in Folder and choose "Open With" option. Then choose FreeSmith HD player as an app which will open the file.
Step 3: Simply Enjoy the AVI file with HD player
Enjoy watching your HD files with FreeSmith HD player - your essential HD player! Note that you can watch not only HD movies, but a great variety of other file types too: AVI, FLV, SWF, RM and RV (Real), MOV, MP4, WMV, DVD, Blu-ray, etc.
Here is the Setting window of the HD Player, where you can customize the video as you prefer for a better video enjoying experience.
Under Effect tab, you can adjust the video size/color, set the value for the width and height for video crop and Screenshot and synchronize the video and audio.
Under Player tab, you can customize for file, system, video, audio, subtitle, hotkey and others.
High-definition video or HD video refers to any video system of higher resolution than standard-definition (SD) video, and most commonly involves display resolutions of 1,280×720 pixels (720p) or 1,920×1,080 pixels (1080i/1080p). This article discusses the general concepts of high-definition video, as opposed to its specific applications in television broadcast (HDTV), video recording formats (HDCAM, HDCAM-SR, DVCPRO HD, D5 HD, AVC-Intra, XDCAM HD, HDV, and AVCHD), the Blu-ray Disc and the D-VHS video tape format.
|• Free Blu-ray DVD Player||• FLV Player Freeware|
|• Free YouTube Player Download||• Free MKV Video Player|
|• Free AVI Video Player for Windows||• Free Video Player Download|
|• Flash Video Player Free Download||• Free DVD Player|
|• HD Player Free Download||• Free Media Player for Windows|
|• Free MP3 Player||• Movie Player Free Download|
|• Music Player Freeware||• Region DVD Player Free Download|
|• Free MOV Video Player||• MP3 Player Free Download|
|• Free MPEG Player||• Free Media Player for Windows 8|
|• Free MP4 Player||• Region Free DVD Player|