How to Download Movies and TV Episodes from Amazon Prime to MacBook?
"How do I download movies or TV episodes from Amazon Prime to my MacBook Pro laptop?"
When browsing how to download movies and TV shows from Amazon Prime on Mac, you might have gotten an answer that said you need a Fire tablet, or the Prime Video app for iOS, Android, or Windows 10 to download Prime Video titles. Amazon Prime Video is not releasing an app for macOS as it did for Windows where you will be able to download and watch offline content. You might have no idea why the Amazon Prime Video app is unavailable for Mac users and when it will be available. But you must be wondering how to download movies and TV shows from Amazon Prime on your iMac, MacBook Pro, or MacBook Air.
To do this, you will need to resort to the third-party solution: streaming video screen recording software or Amazon video downloaders, among which TunePat Amazon Video Downloader is turned out to be the 100% working software that completely change the way you download and watch Netflix videos on macOS. TunePat Amazon Video Downloader allows you to download your favorite movies or TV shows from Amazon Prime to MP4/MKV format for offline viewing, in a more customized and advanced manner.
How to Download Amazon Prime Videos on MacBook?
As a dedicated and professional Amazon video downloader for macOS, the download quality is guaranteed, so you will get up to 1080p resolution of videos from Amazon, as well as the multiple audio tracks & subtitles. It is such a smart and advanced download tool that enables you to add videos from Amazon by copying & pasting the video link, also smartly search for the videos by entering the name or keywords of titles.
TunePat Amazon Video Downloader
- Download movies & TV shows from Prime Video.
- Download Amazon videos to MP4/MKV in HD.
- keep multi-language audio tracks and subtitles.
- Download videos in batch at a fast speed.
In this step-by-step guide, we will tell you how to download TV episodes and movies from Amazon Prime to Mac for offline viewing.
Install the Amazon Video Downloader app and log in
First of all, you will need an Amazon account with a subscription to Amazon Prime. Then you can download and install Amazon Video Downloader app on your iMac, MacBook Pro, or MacBook Air. Once installed, launch the app and sign in to your Amazon Prime account.
Change the Download and Account settings
Next, click the "Setting" button to open the setting box. Under the "Download Settings", you can change the video format to MP4 or MKV, video quality to High, Medium, or Low, audio type to Original or AD, select the audio tracks and subtitles.
Under the "Account Settings", you can choose the country that your account belongs to, or log out of the current user.
Search for the preference video
Select a film or show that you want to download and open it, then copy the video link and paste it into the search box of TunePat. Or you can search for a video by entering the name or keywords.
Start downloading videos from Amazon Prime
Hit the "Download" button to start downloading TV episodes or movies from Amazon Prime. If you want to download TV shows from Amazon, you can click the "" icon to select the episodes from the list and then start downloading the titles selected.
After the downloading process is completed, you can find the films and shows you have previously downloaded by clicking "Library" on the top bar.
Your downloaded titles will appear on the local drive of your Mac, and you can click the downloaded title and play it via QuickTime player or any other media player like VLC.
Other Video Downloaders You May Need:
1) Netflix Video Downloader: Like Amazon Prime, Netflix also allows downloads only on iOS, Android, Amazon devices, Windows 10 computers, or Chromebooks. To download Netflix TV shows or films on Mac, you can use FlixiCam Netflix Video Downloader to download the videos to MP4 or MKV format with HD quality kept.
FlixiCam Netflix Video Downloader
- Download Netflix videos to MP4 and MKV.
- Download Netflix videos with HD quality kept.
- Save multiple subtitles and audio tracks.
- Smart search for Netflix TV shows or movies.
2) YouTube Video Downloader: For offline viewing YouTube videos or enjoying YouTube videos without ads, just give the NoteBurner YouTube Video Downloader a try. This free YouTube Video Downloader allows you to download YouTube videos to MP4 or MKV format, and extract audio files from YouTube to M4A or WEBM format.
Free YouTube Video Downloader
- Download YouTube videos to MP4, MKV.
- Extract audio files from YouTube to M4A.
- Fast and smart search for YouTube video.
- Clean, without adware, and bundled software.
- HEVC/H.265 Converter
- H.264 Video Converter
- What is Video Codec
- iPhone Video Converter
- Android Video Converter
- Samsung Video Converter
- Xbox One Video Converter
- Sony PS4 Video Converter
- Nokia Video Converter
- MPEG Video Converter
- Convert MP4 to MP3
- Convert MKV to MP4
- Convert Video to GIF
- Convert M2TS to MP4
- Convert MVI to MP4
- Convert WebM to MP4
- Convert Videos to MP3
- Convert MP4 to 3GP
- Convert YouTube to MP3
- Free 4K Video Converter
- Netflix Video Downloader
- Amazon Video Downloader
- YouTube Video Downloader
- Facebook Video Downloader
- SoundCloud Music Downloder
- Howcast Video Downloder
- Liveleak Video Downloader
- Vimeo Video Downloader
- VEVO Video Downloader
- Instagram Video Downloader
- 4K Video Downloader
- Free Music Downloaders
Video Enhancer AI