Any Video Converter is an easy-to-use and high efficient video to Moto X video converter. It can perfectly convert almost all popular video and audio formats such as AVI, MPEG, WMV, MOV, RM, RMVB, DivX, ASF, VOB, 3GP, FLV for Moto X.
What's more, the Moto X Video Converter also performs its excellence in video editing beyond your imagination such as video clipping, video merging, video cropping and effects adjusting. Easy-to-use interface, fast converting speed, loaded useful features are all integrated.
Free download this professional Moto X video converter to get stunning visual feast on your Moto X now.
You’ve been waiting for two years to see what kind of magic that Google and Motorola would create together. Now, with the new Moto X, we know what the brains in Mountain View have been cooking up.
Here are 5 things you need to know about the Moto X:
1) With Touchless Control, you can operate the Moto X by talking to it.
2) Moto X employs what Motorola calls “Active Display.” When the phone is sleeping, it will show the time on the device by fading in and out. If you get emails or messages, you can access them from the sleeping display by pulling up or down. This is called “Active Notifications.”
3) The Moto X can perform a function called “Moto Connect” that syncs the messages on your phone to Google’s Chrome browser.
4) If you are a camera junkie, the Moto X employs an RGB-based system that it calls “RGBC” (the C stands for “clear”) to take its pictures.
5) Want a Moto X with a pink back, a white front and blue power and volume buttons? Or maybe a dark green back with a black front and red buttons? Motorola will let you choose the color of your phone with almost 2,000 different varieties through a website called “Moto Maker.”
|SoC||Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro (MSM8960Pro) 1.7 GHz
Motorola X8 System (SoC+NLP Processor+Contextual Processor)
|Display||4.7-inch AMOLED (RGB) 1280x720|
|Size / Mass||65.3 x 129.3 x 5.6-10.4 mm, 130 grams|
|Storage||16 GB standard, 32 GB online, 2 years 50 GB Google Drive|
|Battery||2200 mAh, 3.8V, 8.36 Whr|
|Camera||10 MP Clear Pixel (RGBC) with 1.4µm pixels Rear Facing
2 MP 1080p Front Facing
|Price||$199 (16 GB), $249 (32 GB) on 2 year contract|
Do you wanna enjoy videos on your upcoming Moto X freely at any time? Here the following is a brief guide on how to convert video to Moto X
Step 1 : Install and Launch Moto X Video Converter
Note: Moto X Video Converter works with Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Vista operating systems.
Step 2: Add the video clips
Simply click "Add Video" button to import the video files from your hard drive. "Batch video conversion" and "merging videos" are supported.
Step 3: Choose output format
Click "Output Profile>Common Video Formats" and choose "Customized MP4 Movie(*.mp4)" in the profile drop-down list. For better enjoying videos on Moto X, you can customize video and audio options, such as Video Codec, Video Bitrate, Audio Codec, Audio Bitrate, Audio Channel, Disable Audio, etc.
Step 4: Start converting
Click "Convert" button to start converting videos. Once the conversion is finished, you can click "Output Folder" button to get the output files. Then connect your Moto X with computer, import output video Movie into your Moto X, and just enjoy it!
* Convert all kinds of video formats including high-defination videos
* Convert videos for all portable media players and mobile phones
* Extract audio from any videos and save as MP3/WMA for your mp3 player
* Take snapshot from any videos and build your own picture collection
* Support high-defination for both input and output
* Burn videos into DVD or AVCHD DVD movie playable on TV and DVD player
* Create HTML5 videos with embedding code ready to use for websites
* Download online videos from Nico, Google, MetaCafe, Facebook, YouTube and etc.
* Boost video conversion speed up to 6X faster with CUDA acceleration
* Batch add videos from hard drive and batch convert
* Customize output parameters completely as you like