1. How to Record Video with Any Video Converter Ultimate for Mac?
- Step 1. Select the Record Mode
- Go to the "Record Screen" panel and select the record mode.
- Record Screen: A powerful, easy-to-use screen casting function of this program for the Mac. It allows you to record desktop activities in full screen or region.
- Record Device: Allows you to record from the embedded or attached camera to record screen.
- Step 2. Set the Capture Parameters
- Video Quality: You can select High, Medium or Low as video quality.
- Audio: Select None to record without audio or select the recording equipment that detected according to the device to record audio.
- Mouse: After checking on Capture Mouse Clicks, the action will be marked in the record when clicking mouse.
- (1) After checking on Show options in menu bar, the timer with Stop Screen Recording options will display on menu bar of Mac.
- (2) After checking on Auto hide application, the main window of the application will auto hide when starting the record.
- (3) Max FrameRate: Max Frames Per Second. The program provides multiple FPS value for you to choose, including 30, 25, 20, 15, 10, 5, the more FPS, action will be displayed more smoothly, and the default value is 15, it will be enough.
- Tips: Record Device only supports to set Show options in menu bar in the Mouse and Option parameters.
- Step 3. Start Recording
- Click Start Record button to start and then recording state displays in the Record Screen list. Meanwhile the recording process is added to the Task- Pending- Recording list.
- (1) The performance is slightly different with Record region. After click Start Record button, then a prompt “Drag Mouse to Start Region, Press ESC or Click Anywhere to Cancel” shows in the center of the screen. And another prompt “Click to Start Record, Press ESC to Cancel” displays in the center of the region after dragging mouse to select a region. When clicking the button, the recording started.
- (2) Before clicking to start, you can re-adjust the selected area in Record region.
- (3) The camera’s LED of Record Device will be lit when starting recording.
- (4) At the same time can’t be more than one record.
- (5) During recording, you can’t modify the capture parameters.
- Step 4. Stop Recording
- Method 1: Click Stop Record button in Record Screen list to finish recording.
- Method 2: Click Stop button in Task- Pending- Recording list to finish recording.
- Method 3: If the timer shows options in the menu bar, you can click the options to select Stop Screen Recording or shortcuts “Shift+ Command+ 1” to finish recording.
- Tips: After stop the record, a window with Save As and Where pops up. You can custom the name and path of the recording. The output file will be in MOV format. If you save the recording, the file will be added to the Task- History- Recorded list. If you don’t, the file will be deleted directly.
2. How to Convert Recorded Videos?
3. How to Find Recorded Videos?
"Have captured some Netflix streaming videos. Good quality! " -- Jane White
"Your HTML5 output profile with embedding code, really rocks! Easily shared DV on my site!" -- Eric Gates
"To my surprise, your video converter can also create DVD movies and record videos. Really an excellent bonus!" -- David James
"AVC Ultimate merits its label as the ultimate multimedia solution!" -- Loring Lee
YouTube video Reviews
Top 10 Free Video Encoders, and Converters
Top Editor Review from PCWorld
Top Editor Review from CNET
Copyright ©2017 Anvsoft Inc. All Rights Reserved.